- The limit per runner is 400K
- Indoor / Manual runs need to have photo proof. So for instance a photo from the treadmill
- The minimum number of kilometres for one run is 2k and should be faster than 9:00 /km
- Crews can have unlimited runners entered.
- Top 5 Men + Top 5 Women will make up the score
- If two or more crews are tied the Top 6 of both genders will be added to the score, If there is
still a tie the Top 7 will count and so on.
- If you don’t have a sixth men or woman they will automatically get 0 kilometers.
- Most importantly have fun and stay healthy!