Follow on Strava
- 0 km of 400 km
- Run 16.67 kilometers every day to reach your goal
- 0 Days 00:00:00 m
full update 1 hour ago
- Your next full update will take place
in about 0 Days 16:00:00
Euclides ran 5.57 km
09.01.2023 01:12:13 86m
- The limit per runner is 400K
- Indoor / Manual runs need to have photo proof. So for instance a photo from the treadmill
- The minimum number of kilometres for one run is 2k and should be faster than 9:00 /km
- Crews can have unlimited runners entered.
- Top 5 Men + Top 5 Women will make up the score
- If two or more crews are tied the Top 6 of both genders will be added to the score, If there is
still a tie the Top 7 will count and so on.
- If you don’t have a sixth men or woman they will automatically get 0 kilometers.
- Most importantly have fun and stay healthy!